Kilfane Glen and Waterfall
Kilfane Glen is a wonderful example of early Irish romantic garden, designed in 1790, with waterfall, stream, woodland walks and grotto.
The garden is listed as an Irish Heritage garden and was awarded assistance in 1993 by the European Union Cultural Commission. As an amenity it covers about 15 acres of easily accessible natural landscape.
- Name:Kilfane Glen and Waterfall
- Address:Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
- Phone:056 7727150
- Website: https://www.kilfane.com
- Contact: Susan Mosse
- Opening Times:We are open to the public daily from 11am to 6pm from July 1st to August 31st. We charge an admission fee to the garden of €7 per person to keep the garden maintained. Reductions are available for students, OAPs and families. Location, group booking and catering facilities are also available.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial
- Opening Seasons: Summer