Kilmacurragh National Botanic Gardens
Renowned 52-acre historic gardens and arboretum with conifers, rhododendrons, Southern Hemisphere trees and shrubs, Robinsonian bulb lawns, wild flower meadows and extensive herbaceous borders containing rare and unusual plants, many wild collected from recent expeditions. Undergoing restoration and extensive replanting with an exciting range of new and exotic species.
- Name:Kilmacurragh National Botanic Gardens
- Address:Kilmacurragh Kilbride, Co. Wicklow
- Phone:01 8570909
- Website: https://www.botanicgardens.ie
- Contact:Mr Seamus O'Brien
- Opening Times:Daily except 25 Dec, times vary. Guided tours daily, except winter.
- Memberships:OPW, BGCI, Plant Network, VWG
- Wheelchair Access:Mostly