Salthill is well illustrated in ‘The Irish Garden’ (2015) by Jane Powers. Described as “The .5 hectare enclosure has the delightful feeling of privacy and mystery that is particular to old walled gardens”. So, come and witness the “great gatherings of herbaceous plants amid mature shrubs and noteworthy trees”.
- Name:Salthill Garden
- Address:Salthill Mountcharles, Co. Donegal
- Phone:087 7988078
- Website: http://www.donegalgardens.com
- Contact:Mrs Elizabeth Temple
- Opening Times:1st May- 30th September, 2-6pm. Mon to Sat in May, June, July & August. Mon to Fri in Sept. Admission: €5, Children under 10 €2. No dogs please. Group Tours welcome.
- Memberships:DGT, GoIT
- Wheelchair Access:Partial