House and grounds are a haven of artistic beauty, planted with many rare and unusual trees and shrubs. Tearooms and toilets available. Under the care of Historic Properties Division of the Office of Public Works. Free entry to garden, admission charge to houes.
- Name:St. Columb’s
- Address:Glebe Gallery Churchill, Co. Donegal
- Phone:074 9137071
- Email:email@example.com (Curator)
- Website: https://www.donegalgardentrail.com
- Contact:Mr Michael Galligan (Head Gardener)
- Opening Times:All year round, dawn to dusk. Free admission to gardens and gallery. Admission charge to house.
- Memberships:DGT, OPW