St Mary’s Community Gardens
These gardens are a wonderful story of renewal – created from the neglected wilderness of the old walled garden belonging to the parochial house in the middle of Sligo town. Started in 2009, there is now a thriving community garden, an orchard and an apiary where local people join together to cultivate food and friendships.
- Name:St Mary’s Community Gardens
- Address:Abbyquarter North Sligo Town, Co. Sligo
- Phone:086 3782920
- Website: https://www.secretgardensofsligo.com/
- Contact: Natascha Telford
- Opening Times:2pm-4pm on 5th July, 2nd Aug, 2019