Set on an 80 acre estate, Tankardstown is a classic Georgian manor house. Visitors will enjoy exploring Tankardstown’s parkland, courtyards, walled garden and kitchen garden, which grows many of the vegetables, salads and herbs used by the chef in Brabazon Restaurant, which opens for Lunch & Dinner Wednesday through to Sunday. The Tea Garden at Tankardstown also offers afternoon tea Friday-Sunday.
- Name:Tankardstown House
- eircode:C15 D535
- Address:Rathkenny Slane, Co. Meath
- Phone:041 9824621
- Website: https://www.tankardstown.ie
- Contact: Brian and Patricia Conroy
- Opening Times:By appointment.
- Opening Seasons: Spring Summer Autumn Winter